Our source capture arm, the MAX FLEXAIR, is your solution for smoke, dust and mist extraction. Its counterbalanced design allows for an unparalleled ease of movement while ensuring a guaranteed positive positioning that does not sway or droop.
Unlike “conventional” arms constructed with extension springs, steel cables and friction, all of which are necessary in competitive products, the MAX FLEXAIR operates in a functional equilibrium or true balanced concept and consequently moves with ease and rests balanced when positioned.
Robustly designed and constructed, the MAX FLEXAIR will stand up and perform in the harshest environments and continue to offer the highest level of satisfaction throughout the life of the equipment.
More features and benefits
All MAX FLEXAIR are:
- Complete with mounting bracket for wall or column install, flex hose and fully adjustable pick-up hood
- Available in different sizes: 7’, 8.5’, 11’ and 15’ in both 6” an 8” diameter
- Extension booms for long reach applications of 5’, 7.5’ and 10’
- Completely externally articulated design which means that nothing is in the airstream to restrict the airflow
- External articulation means lower pressure drop and therefore lower horse power – lower electric consumption of your exhaust fan
- Easy to install
- Easily retrofitted to existing installations
- Powder paint finish
- Robust construction to guarantee a long lasting product
- Fully assembled when you receive it
- Hood mounted start/stop switch for remote systems
- Halogen light kits
- Flow or shut-off damper
- Stainless steel construction
- Protective coatings for internal ‘contact’ surfaces
- Extension booms
Want to learn more about this system?
One of our experts will be more than happy to answer your questions and give you more information about our products.
Other products we recommend…