Our portable air cleaner, the MAX MOBILAIR, offers you high filtration efficiency with the convenience of portability as these units can be moved as the workflow dictates. Conceived for the control of smoke and other airborne contaminants, the filter system is capable of capturing particles as small as .5 microns.
The base model incorporates a powerful 1 HP blower/motor with a washable/disposable filter element right on up through a 5 HP dual arm arrangement. All MAX MOBILAIR units are equipped with a SUPERFLEX, a fully adjustable externally articulated source capture arm. It is adapted to the respective length and diameter to suit the appropriate model. Most MAX MOBILAIR units are fitted with a reverse pulse jet cleaning system to maintain filter efficiency and performance.
Robustly designed and constructed, the MAX MOBILAIR will stand up and perform in the harshest environments and continue to offer the highest level of satisfaction throughout the life of the equipment.
More features and benefits
• Industrial grade combination swivel and locking castors
• Low velocity return air plenums suitable for after-filter retrofit if desired
• Low operating noise levels
• Available in a variety of models to suit any application
• Comprises a high efficiency aluminum (non-sparking) backward inclined blower wheel and TEFC motors as standard equipment on most models
• Self-clean models are equipped with an on-board accumulator (compressed air reservoir) which simply requires the hook-up to readily available compressed air from the shop’s compressor for the filter blow-down process
• Easy to set up as it is shipped fully assembled, only the capture arm needs to be installed before start-up
• Manual motor starters supplied with most models
• Powder paint finish
• Low air to cloth ratio which means long filter life and reduced operating costs
• 115 volt models equipped with a line cord and plug
• Halogen light kits
• Flow or shut-off damper
• Pneumatic castors
• HEPA filter
• Carbon filter
• Spun-bond washable filter cartridge
• Fire retardant filter cartridge
• Automatic self-cleaning
Want to learn more about this system?
One of our experts will be more than happy to answer your questions and give you more information about our products.
Other products we recommend…