INDUSTRIAL AIR CLEANER
DUST, FUME AND MIST COLLECTION
Texas Electronics has been a leader in the air cleaning industry for over 13 years and now offers a media filter system to capture your airborne particulate. Texas Electronics offers 120 sq. ft. of secondary fiberglass filter plus optional 28 sq. ft. of primary filter while still moving 2400 cfm of clean air with a powerful belt driven motor blower assembly.
Recent breakthroughs in the use of random fiber media have led to the development of filters that are able to strip submicron and larger particulate from the air stream and to hold and accumulate them in substantial quantities. Filter efficiencies are measured and rated in accordance with ASHRAE Standard 52-76. Texas Electronics offers differing filter combinations in graduated efficiencies in order to resolve the specific indoor pollution problem experienced by varying industrial conditions.
ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE
Each Texas Electronics model has been carefully engineered using high quality industrial grade components. The self-contained air moving capability of each model is designed to operate effectively over the entire static pressure range created throughout the life cycle of the filters, thereby delivering sustained volumes of clean air over a wider range of time. Maintenance requires no special skills or training. Filter changes are easy, convenient and fast.
- Cabinet 25″ H x 25″ W x 49″ L
- Cabinet 18 gauge welded steel
- Finished with chemical and oil resistant paint
- Side access door
- 4-way outlet diffuser
- Weight approximately 200 lbs.
- CFM: 2400 cfm free air
- 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 H.P. Motor, 110/1/60, 3 speeds
- Electrical power cord with moulded plug off-on speed control
- 1″ Aluminium prefilter
- 4″ pleated prefilter 28 sq. ft. of media
- 60% micro-glass bag; 120 sq. ft.
- Long filter life
- Low operating cost
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Easy access to filters
- Filters utilize micro-glass fibers
- High dust holding capacity
- Industrial grade electrics
- Lightweight / compact size
- Inexpensive disposable or washable filter
- Mobile source collector
- Impringer (oil mist separator)
- 2″ polyester pad with metal holding frame
- Charcoal filter
- Texwood filter (cleanable/re-usable)
- 95% micro-glass bag (120 sq. ft.)
- HEPA filter 95% DOP
- 2.75 KW heating element 220/1/60
- Welding smoke / fumes
- Oil smoke / mist
- Rubber smoke / dust
- Asbestos dust / fibers
- Plastic smoke / dust
- Diesel smoke
- Grinding dust
- Bondo dust
- Printing powder
- Optical finishing dust
- Various other smoke / dust applications
Want to learn more about this system?
One of our experts will be more than happy to answer your questions and give you more information about our products.
Other products we recommend…